Last modified : May 3, 2021
- Information OPENPPL Collects
- When you provide us information about yourself to us, we collect it. We may collect information from you in a number of ways. For example, we may collect personal information from you if you choose to create an account with us by complete an online membership registration form, rate or comment creators, sign up to receive communications from us, email us, or order.
- We may ask you to provide information such as your contact information (name, email address, telephone number), company name, position, and basic information of your YouTube channel (find the list of the collecting information on our Terms of Service). After the membership registration, if you choose to use the Site to create your advertisement profile(“Ad profile”), we also will collect your advertisement information (Ad profile contents). We will collect or generate information about your transaction history and interaction with the Site. Users registering an account also must enter a username and/or password.
- How OPENPPL Collects the Information
- Cookie & Google Analytics: We automatically receive non-personal information when you visit and interact with the Site and can collect information from other sources. OPENPPL automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser as well as through other analysis of the Site. We also may collect information using cookies, web beacons or similar technologies, or through third parties using similar technologies. A “cookie” is a piece of data stored on your computer. When you visit the Site, your web browser may store cookies on your computer, which will better enable you to navigate the Site upon return. You may use the Site even if you choose to reject or delete the cookies. Cookies also may be used by some of the other websites for which a link is placed on the Site.
- Use of Collected Information
We use the information we collect to communicate with you, advertise and of course, improve our Site. We may use any of the information we collect from you to serve you, respond to you, provide customer service and improve the Site, including:
- • alert you to new features, products, events, or services.
- • process and respond to your customer service request or feedback.
- • contact you about your account or profile; for example, we send all registered users a welcome email to confirm registration.
- • improve the Site and create marketing plans.
- Updating Your Information
You have responsibility to keep your information current and updated. You may update all your personal information, password by logging into your account. We do not update your personal information, and password without your request or permission. We do not update, refresh, nor store your personal information (including your authorized YouTube account).
- Sharing with Third Parties
- Third Party Links
If you are under 13, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. We do not knowingly collect information from children under age 13. If you are under age 13, you are not permitted to use the Site. If you are 13 - 17 years of age, you may visit, browse and use the information on the Site but you may not register an account or submit any personal information.
If you are 13 - 17 years old, by browsing the Site you confirm that you have the permission of a parent or guardian to do so. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that we may have inadvertently collected personal information from your child, please notify us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com.
#606, Seobu Saet-gil, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul, Korea
Depolis Knowledge Industry Center Building B 2307-1